If you are navigating matters of family law, obtaining knowledgeable legal support is a necessity. Your family lawyer can support you through this matter and work toward the most favorable outcome for you and your family.
At Rigden Law, you can find an experienced lawyer serving Gloucester County, New Jersey, for exceptional legal counsel and support. Below, you can learn more about working with a family lawyer.
When to Consult With a Family Lawyer
When you consult with a family lawyer, that person is responsible for representing and supporting you throughout your family law matter. These matters can range from prenuptial agreements to divorce and post-judgment issues effective financial support like alimony or child support and custody and parenting time.
It may be beneficial to consult with a family lawyer if you feel overwhelmed, if the other party has sought legal representation, or if you have questions about the process going forward. Legal representation can put your mind at ease and provide support through this difficult time.
Support Through Every Area of Family Law
The legal practice of family law encompasses all issues surrounding family relationships. The professionals at Rigden Law can assist you through every area of family law.
Some of our relevant family practice areas include:
- Divorce—If you are navigating the process of divorce, a family lawyer can provide legal support, ensure you have the necessary paperwork and documentation, and represent you through the division of marital assets and liabilities.
- Alimony & Child Support—Determining the division of finances and the type of spousal or child support in the event of a divorce can feel overwhelming. A family lawyer can help you receive the best outcome for you and your family.
- Child Custody—In New Jersey, child custody is always determined with the child’s best interests in mind. When you consult with a family lawyer, you’ll have a clear understanding of the expectations and best options for custody.
- Domestic Violence—If you are a victim of or have been accused of domestic violence, working with a family lawyer means you are legally represented throughout your case and can work toward the best outcome.
- Prenuptial Agreements—If you are getting married, a prenuptial agreement will protect your income and assets in the event of a divorce.
A family lawyer can also support you with issues such as grandparent’s rights, appeals, and any other issues between you and your spouse, ex-spouse, or co-parent.
Rigden Law Can Provide Legal Counsel
When you work with Rigden Law, you can trust in the experience, knowledge, and compassion. In the state of New Jersey, there are certain rules and regulations in matters of family law. Alexandra Rigden will work with you to ensure that you have met these requirements.
Along with Rigden Law’s legal experience, Alexandra Rigden prioritizes your most favorable outcome, so you and your family can comfortably adjust to your new life. She is proud to support you through this difficult time.
Schedule a Consultation Today
As you navigate matters of family law, you can find an experienced family lawyer serving Gloucester County, NJ, at Rigden Law. We proudly support New Jersey families with legal counsel.